How to use this website
To view an existing request simply click on nucleus in the scrolling table on the home page. You may submit additional comments to an existing request that will be posted subject to moderation. To submit a new request regarding a nuclear structure issue, please follow these instructions:
- If you're using this website for the first time, contact either Dr. Lee Bernstein <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Dr. Alexandru Negret <email@example.com> to obtain user credentials as the forms are password protected.
- Click on the "Add a request" button below the table on the home page and provide your credentials when prompted to access the form pages.
- Fill out the form, making sure to provide accurate contact details including your name, email address and home institution.
- Next, enter the nucleus of interest and a subject line in the corresponding fields. The text area in the message box should be used to concisely explain the nature of the problem and/or suggestions to reconcile the issue.
- Attachments may also be uploaded. Please note, only file types with an appropriate extension are accepted: "pdf", "doc", "txt", "jpeg", "jpg", "gif", and "png". Also note that the current file-size limit is 2 Mb for uploads onto the server.
- All being well, if you're happy with your message click "Send" otherwise click "Reset" to clear all fields and start again.
- An email will then be sent to the moderator who, upon their approval, will post a new experimental request.